October 26, 1996
Dear Leesa,
Hey Dude! What's up? Sorry it took so long for me to write back, but I've been really busy. This weekend I went over to my friend, Janah's house. We had a sleepover and went shopping. Tonight I'm over at my best friend Kacey's house and I am going to have a sleepover. Isn't her computer awesome?
Did I tell you about St. Emile's school volleyball team? My sister and her friend are coaching us. It's so cool, we practice every morning (unfortunately), and have games every Monday and Wednesday. Our school's a tin can so we only ever had badminton, track and basketball teams, never volleyball. My sister's away in British Columbia, with her volleyball so didn't see our first win on Wednesday. It was so exciting, our whole team was jumping up and down, and Kacey jumped so high I think she hit the heavens.
School's been going really good, don't call me a nerd or anything but I have a 96% average. The guy that sits behind me and I always write notes when we have a substitute. They are so dense, I swear we practically chuck the notes across the room. Don't worry I respect the substitutes and everything, but one sub wasted two hours arranging the hot- dog day money (that's what I mean by dense).
Don't you love this groovy writing! But I am not going to write very much with the yellow because it's probably hard to read.
Well about that part in your letter about boyfriends. I have no boyfriends because all the guys in the class are way too immature.
Anyways, I'd ask you about boyfriends but you are a married women! So how is Mike and the wedding plans going. I'm sure that the wedding will be beautiful and you'll look just gorgeous.
How is your health doing? I hope you are doing just peachy and I am sure you are!
Well I am totally out of things to say so I gotta go!
Luv Laura
P.S. When are you coming to Winnipeg ? If you are you have to visit me because you give very good advice and I miss you so much!
P.P.S. WRITE BACK!!!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment