Hey Scott,
How's it goin'? Sorry it took me so long to write this letter, but my teacher has assigned one project after another, and I've been staying up until two in the morning to finish them. You're such a lucky little shit because you get no homework, oh sorry, I forgot you get a whole ten minutes of it.
You know how I told you I didn't like volleyball 'cause it's not my sport? Well, I'm now on our school's first volleyball team[ yes, they're were cuts] , and since I know how to play, I love it! We had one game so far, and we lost 15-7, and 15-13. That was only because we were so nervous because it was our first game ever as a girls volleyball team. It doesn't matter because when basketball season comes around we're gonna kick ass!
So, are you doing anything at your school besides meeting girls, buying pot and getting stoned? Do you still like it as much as you did before or what? Guess what? You know how my mom said I had to go to St. Mary's? Well I talked to her a LOT, and next year I'm going to Bruns school next year, and maybe to Glenlawn for grades 10-12.
Do you still want to shave your head, or dye it all the colours of the rainbow? If you still do, are you going to? Well guess what, my hair was streaked with purple, green, red, and blue bingo daubers at a party I went to, and when I went to wash it out it didn't fully come out. So now I have streaks of red, purple, and blue still in my hair, but they're not too obvious! My mom was ready to kill me! [ I pretended I was upset, but I really like it, so tomorrow after volleyball practice I'm streaking in a little bit of blue. ]
Have you gotten your school pictures yet? I have and I look like a total retard in it. I was trying to bug the photographer, so I put a smirk on amd he took the picture! I totally wanted retakes, but my mom said she liked the picture so I had to keep them. I've put a picture in this letter, and you better mail me one of yours when you get them.
You know how you couldn't stand me smoking, and how I promised to quit? Well, it took me a couple weeks longer, but it has almost been a month since I've had one, and I plan to keep from starting again.
Well, I'll say one thing, I miss your sense of humor. I got used to it all summer, that it was really strange [ not to mention boring ] going back into my class and the people in it. If you've got any new jokes, please send them to me. By the way, when are you coming into the city? When you are and if you want to, call me, and Kelly, Sheldon, you and me can all get together and do something. I've completely filled you in on everything, so if you're not asleep by now, that'll shock the hell outta me. Remember that you promised me you'd right back in a month, so you gotta!
Luv,
P.S. I remembered your favorite candies!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment