Dear Aunt Helen,
I thought I'd write to you on our new awesome computer, cause I think its so cool. I thought I'd let you in on the latest. Well, I've had a few basketball games, and we won them all! The scores were 40-8, 38-11, 57-5, and 61-2. We've been smokin' the other teams. Our coach Mrs. Caron has been playing me quite a bit. The last game she played me the whole second and third quarter.
I thought I'd change colors now. I've had exams and they're over with. I got my report card, and I got all B+'s and one A. That's pretty good considering I'm now in grade 7. Well, John's gone because I finally realized what he's really like. He wasn't that great after all. Oh well. I now have a crush on the cutest guy in my class. [ His name is Marcus]He is so adorable, and I know what he's like. He can get a little moody sometimes, but who doesn't?
We were just talking today about how girls from our class were going out with guys they met at the mall, who they knew nothing about. That's what happened with John and I, and we lasted a month. That's two weeks longer than it should have. I don't know, but I find it easy to talk to him, and I don't have to worry about what I say around him. We both agreed it's better to go out with someone in your class that you know well.
Anyways, moving on, Mom and Kelly are doing pretty good, and mom's still going out with with MR. BALDY. [ Brian] Kelly and I enjoy bugging him, but it doesn't bother him. He is really nice, and I don't mind him coming over. As for Kelly, she has only lost one or two basketball games, and they're one of the top two teams in the province. And as for Kiesha, she's still a pain in the but, and is shedding everywhere!!! [But we love her anyway] Mom and I taught her a new trick. You put your hand up, and say " high five" and she puts her paw on your hand. It's soo adorable!
Kelly and I are still fighting over the computer, but not as much anymore because we both get alot of homework. I' ve been doing many book reports and essays on the computer, so it hasn't taken me that long to type this letter. Oh, I forgot to mention a few things earlier. One, is that our basketball team has scheduled extra games to play against grade nine teams because our coach thinks we're good enough to play against them. She's also trying to get us into a couple of their tournaments. My coach has lately been complimenting me on my playing. Cool, huh?
Well, lately I've been going to bed late this past while, so I'm going to hit the sack soon. Anyways, be sure to write back when you get the chance to. By the way, I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you that much when you came to Winnipeg. I hope you enjoyed yourself anyway. One more question, have you been -40 temperatures too? Well, gotta go.
LOVE,
Kacey
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment