Monday, September 1, 2008

Horrible Humiliations

I was in an advanced aerobics class at the coed gym I go to when I happened to notice these extremely buff guys go by. I got so distracted by them that I lost track of what I was doing and I collided into the girl next to me. To make matters worse, she
sprained her ankle because of it and the instructor had to stop the class. When I finally looked up I saw the two guys laughing their heads off at me. I'm never going back to the coed side again. X X

The guy that I liked was into horseback riding, and so I decided to impress him by going riding with him. I've never ridden before, but how hard could it be, right? Wrong. I took a really feisty horse, and not two minutes into the ride I was thrown from the horse right into a pile of manure. That's when he announced in front of everybody that I was going to have to find another ride home because I wasn't going to stink up his car. I was soo embarrassed. X X X

My b/f and I went to a really fancy restaurant for our one year anniversary, and we were having a great time. The people were really snobby towards us, so I was determined to impress them with my poise. While we were eating my boy said something hilarious, and when I started to laugh I began choking on my food. One of the waiters had to perform the heimlich maneuver on me, sending a piece of broccoli sailing across the restaurant into someone's soup. Lets just say we made a quick exit after that. X X X X

I had the part as the star dancer in the school play, and this meant that I had to wear a really skimpy outfit for it. Everything was going fairly good for opening night. That is, until my breasts popped out of my costume while I was performing some flips, flashing the entire audience. I had to put up with comments from everyone at school for months later. X X X

I was playing a really important basketball game, so I ignored the fact that my stomach was cramping up on me. I assumed it was just nerves, and continued to play. It wasn't until half time when one of the girls asked what that mark was on my yellow shorts. My period had started, and there was a huge red stain from it. To this day I don't know how many people noticed it, but there were some laughter going on the next day at school when I was around. X X

I have this habit of belting out tunes at the top of my lungs while I shower at night. Well, one night my bratty little bro, who happens to be a freshman at my school where I'm a senior, decided to tape me. He somehow managed to get the tape played over the P.A. system at lunch hour the next day. He even made sure that everyone knew who the singer was. I got the last laugh though, because he was suspended for a week for it. X X

My girls and I were at the beach later at night for a quick swim. We were feeling pretty hyper, so we all started swinging our suits over our heads once we were in the water. We started talking about which guys we liked out there, not seeing anyone on the beach. Once we put our suits back on and went to walk home, we saw the guys we'd been talking about come out from under a clump of trees. Since sound travels over water, they had heard everything! We were all extremely embarrassed. X X X X

I was supposed to go out with my b/f to the movies one night, but he called and canceled out saying his cousin was in town. I decided to go anyways with one of my friends, and I saw my boy there with another girl. Well, I flipped out and started calling both of them all the names I could think of. I then stormed off without giving him a chance to say anything. He called me the next day to inform me that the "other girl" was actually his cousin. I had assumed that it would've been a male. I made a complete ass of myself. X X X X X

A substitute teacher was teaching us about menstruation for our health class. While she had her back turned to us, one of the guys noticed that there was a big red stain on the back of her skirt. When he asked me if it was what he thought it was, I confirmed. That's when he shouted out, "We know what getting your rags is all about. You didn't have to demonstrate it to us!" The poor teacher turned beet red and ran out of the room. Another teacher had to cover the rest of her classes that day, and I've never seen her in our school again!



Ratings:

X You'll live, it's happened to all of us.

X X Hate to be you for a while.

X X X Okay, you have permissionto hide for the next week.

X X X X Go on a long vacation & hope everyone forgets by the time you're back.

X X X X X Time for a name change.

No comments: