Monday, September 1, 2008

Letter to Patrick

Hey Patrick,

How's it going? Don't know if you remember me, but it's Kacey from camp Ceaderwood. I promised you I'd write to you, and you better write back or I'll kill ya at camp next year. Just joking! So how'd your summer go after camp? Mine was mostly spent at Grand Beach, where I met alot of people. It was a lotta fun, and I dreaded coming back to school.

My first day at school was fun 'cause I got shops class in the afternoon, but what really sucked was that my teacher managed to give us two hours of homework.

My school is really retarded because the damn principle made stupid and strict rules such as if our shirts aren't tucked in we have to call our parents and explain why, and then have detention. Anyways, I don't want to bore you to death, so I'll change the subject.

You know there's one thing really cool about our school- the athletic area. We now have a volleyball team that's coached by my best friends' older sister, and I'm on it. Plus we have an awesome Basketball team which I might be the captain of if my attitude gets better, so says my coach. I might be on the Badminton team again this year, so between all those sports and soccer{ I'm on a team} you might not get many letters.

So, how was your first day? Is your school just as retarded as mine, or is it really awesome? Have you kept in touch with anyone from camp yet? I didn't get to go to the roller reunion 'cause I was loaded down with lots of homework, so I don't know if you were there. If you were, was it awesome and who was there, and how was everyone? I'm gonna try to go to the next reunion, depending on when it is and how much it costs.

I'm gonna be playing alot of soccer games soon, and if I get a game close to St. James, I'll call you in case you would want to come. Are you on any sports
teams? If you are, if you have a game near St. Vital, I'd love to come and watch it. That is you want me to go.

Well, I'm running out of things to say... so remember your promise to write back to me! I'll expect a letter within a month, and don't worry, you DON'T have to type. The reason I type is cause it's much neater than my writing and takes me the same amount of time. See ya later!

Luv,
Kacey

P.S. I'll shock the hell outta me if you're awake at this point of the letter. Sorry it's so boring.

No comments: