Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Picture Captions

In this picture my Godfather [ Randy Jaquet ] is holding me with my Godmother [ Gail Fink ] standing next to me. This photo was taken in the Greek Orthodox church near Lockport, where I was baptized. I had cried through the whole ceremony because my mother forgot to bring my bottle, so this is one of the few pictures I wasn't crying in.

My first Christmas - Everyone one seemed to know Kelly and I were sisters, and that might have something to do with the way we were dressed, but we seemed to enjoy it anyways.

My grandpa [ John Pawluk ] and I are playing Patty - Cake, or he's trying to teach me. This photo was taken at my grandpa's where we would visit him every so often.

This is of my first Halloween I went Trick - or - Treating with my sister and my Mom. I was a year and five months' and I was kinda dressed as a witch, and very excited to go door to door to get candy. My mom said that there was one thing that made me even more excited, getting to eat the candy!

These two pictures are of Kelly, my deceased grandpa Beach, and me when we visited him. We would visit them a lot, and it was always a lot of fun. Every time we came over he always had some sort of treat waiting to be devoured by us.

In this picture my sister and I are in Hawaii with two really cool birds on our hands. I'm three at the time and Kelly was five, and it was during that trip Kelly and I turned as black as berries.

Sitting on my Dad's lap and beside my Mom, I enjoyed my Ukrainian Christmas dinner. The dinner is usually held at my Uncle Alex's house in his basement.

These two pictures are of me when I was in my dance costumes, for I took lessons when I was younger. I took tap and hula dancing, and eventually quit later on.

I finally received my Pre - School graduation diploma, and was I ever proud. I graduated from Montessori Pre-School, and went to St. Emile for Kindergarten.

This is at Ukrainian Christmas where I was sitting on Santa's lap receiving a present. Santa is played by someone in the family every year.

Here I am in Mount Rushmore at Flintstone Land where I had my picture taken with Barney, and a lot of other characters in other pictures.

This is my Mom, Kelly and me posing for a picture before my first Communion that I went to in Grade Four. That dress was used by both Kelly and me, and is now
passed onto my cousin.

On this Christmas morning Kelly and me had just gotten the biggest surprise of our life! In that present were tickets to go to Disney World in Florida, and were we ever happy!

This is of my cabin and me on the first year I went to camp, and on this day we all put our hair in ponytails and went as Pippi Longstocking.

With West Hawk Lake in the background, Laura and I went on a trail and this was one of the many of the scenic views there was.

Here we all are gathered together at my thirteenth birthday in May. I don't know about everyone else, but I had lots of fun.

No comments: